During this episode, learn the “10 Things you Should Have in Place BEFORE Launching your Wedding Planning Business.”
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE…
Here’s a list of the Ten things that I believe are important to have in place before you start your wedding planning business. You should:
- 1. Learn Weddings
- 2. Create a Wedding Planning Niche or Specialty
- 3. Set-up a Dedicated Space or Area for your Wedding Planning Business
- 4. Be able to communicate quickly and easily with prospects, clients and wedding vendors
- 5. Be available evenings and weekends
- 6. Have a support system–preferably from those who mean the most to you (although not always)
- 7. Have a relatively steady cash flow
- 8. Have a reliable method of transportation (not necessarily your own car)
- 9. Have a fairly predictable schedule
- 10.Make sure there are enough prospects/clients who want/need what you’re offering in your target area
So, Should you Wait?
Is it possible to get started with your wedding planning business if only some of these items are in place? I think so.
But, if you’re committed to running a wedding planning business that’s professional and, ultimately, profitable it’s important to work toward checking off most of the items on this list.